Ok, I am a little behind on posting, but this psalm was hard to write and is almost harder to share....
Amid continual life challenges - my eyes looking all around listening to people's opinions of the circumstance, sometimes even seeking it, feeling all the while deep pain and suffering ..... I STOP.
I lift my eyes up to You, the One enthroned in Heaven to listen, which in turn alters my feelings, and manifests a change in my expectations.
My eyes are on You, Oh LORD, UNTIL You show me favor. When I can no longer carry the weight and I have had more than enough, show me favor; show me favor.
Reveal to me where I am the problem and give me wisdom to know what to do and the courage to do it. Show me favor, Oh LORD, show me favor.
Your Favor....
Your Kindness....
and Your Grace....
It is Sufficient, LORD; it is sufficient.
No comments:
Post a Comment