Thursday, September 4, 2008

How did Boo Mama know???

http://BooMamaBeforeAfter">

What a way to get blogging! First of all, this is one of my many favorite bloggers that I wanted to meet and visit with so bad at San Antonio. Secondly, this challenge could not have come at a better time because I was just trying to post about our home improvements. After learning of our daughter's severe allergy to dust mites and mold and grasses, and.....

My husband and I finally became serious (after years of conversation) about tearing out all the carpet in our house. A goal that we have been talking about since uhhh 2001 when we bought our house. He promised me, after viewing the house and before closing, that the flooring would be the first thing we changed. Well, he was right - little did I know we would not change anything before the year 2008!

So back on track - Here is my problem - WHERE IS THE STOPPING POINT???? If we seriously replace all flooring in our home, surely we should PAINT first. And if we Paint, I would really like to have some modern Texture! And while we are at it don't you think we should DEFINITELY remove all the "popcorn" from the ceiling?

I will post again with before pictures and a formal to-do list. I am so excited!

~ K

No comments: