Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coupon .. ing

Ok - so some call me frugal, but that's ok, because I love, love, LOVE to find a good deal. I do like coupons - never been really good at using them, but during Dave Ramsey's FPU I went ahead and ordered a fancy coupon organizer to match my envelope-designed wallet mainly because it was on sale for $10!

Anyway, since I have been browsing and reading all different kinds of blogs, I stumbled upon a post at Comical Coupon Cents and this article was so good that I decided to share it as my starting place to saving a few $$ here and there. Or is it more self-encouragement? Either way - it is good.

I realize my blog doesn't have one set theme, but it is really more therapy for me and therefore I am adding all the things of interest to me.... I feel a Scrapbook post coming any day now...

No comments: