Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congratulations Barack Obama

Not my candidate of choice but as I have said all along, God knew the winner before the elections even got ugly, Amen?

I read this post by Beth Moore yesterday and then sent it out on my mailing list, because we have to unite together. We still live in a great country and our leaders still need need our prayers.

I believe without a doubt that there is POWER in PRAYER and I refuse to cease praying for the leaders of our country. I encourage you to stay as involved in politics now, as you did during the election. Don't be afraid to contact the men and women that we the people elected. Keep voicing your opinion until you are heard. If an issue comes up, there will be much debate before the vote, so don't just keep quiet.

Contact United States House of Representatives

Contact United States Senators

So choose time or a day to really pray for our country, our elected officials, and President Obama. Whether you choose to pray every day or once a week or once a month, just consistently seek prayer on behalf or our country and our leaders. Don't let up just because the election is over! and remember,

GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE!

No comments: