Thursday, July 3, 2008

NEW to Blogging!?!

Well, here goes! I have been a blog "reader" of friends and family for a couple of months now and decided to give it a try! Not sure what exactly I am doing - but guess there is no time like the present to get started. We have a lot of family and friends that aren't as close as we wish they were...... (Hi MOM and Dad and sisters, brothers and nieces and nephews!!!!!) and this would be a good way to journal, share, communicate and update! (Even if it is not very often..... Time is not always on my side, as you all already know!!)

Ok, so bear with me as I am still learning!

~k

2 comments:

Holly said...

Looks great to me! What beautiful children you have Kimberly.

Blessings,
holly

Michelle Bentham Blogspot said...

Yes, I remember my fledgling days when I created a blog just cause I wanted to keep up with Beth Moore. That was March 2007... now I am uploading, uplinking fool... You'll catch the hang of it. I think I posted four posts in all of 2007. Now, I post regularly - though I have put my blog on hiatus temporarily to finish a pressing deadline...