I think I just figured out how to post a slide show! CAN I GET A WOOO HOO! :D
We just got home from visiting Aunt, Uncle and their beautiful new baby! He was so sweet and smelled every bit what I had been dreaming about since his birth. We had so much fun - we just made a family vacation out of it. We drove up the mountain, went to the Base, ate at a Japanese steakhouse, swam, and did some serious back to school shopping!
Sis told me at the end of the shopping day that it was the second best day of her life and when I asked what was the first? She replied "when I was saved and baptized!" Thank you, sweet Jesus.
The temperature there was a cool 92 degrees compared to our hot, sultry triple digit heat wave like it is here. As a matter of fact the swimming pool was cold! I tried to swim with the kids and played until I adjusted, but man it was cold. Not for them, of course! They didn't even notice.
When we made it to the top of the mountain, I just wanted to fall on my face before the Lord- in awe! Instead, I just silently thanked Him for the beauty of His creation.
The drive was long and hard, but it was all worth it!
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable! My sister lives in OK.
Post a Comment