
I love Christmas music! I am not one to have music on all the time, like my husband does... He doesn't put his truck in reverse until the radio has been adjusted. BUT, I do love Christmas music and every year the day after Thanksgiving, I put a CD player in my kitchen so that I can play Christmas music every evening when I get home. Travis Cottrell has a new CD called Ring the Bells! You have to listen and you will want one! I first tried to sign up for Big Mama's autographed giveaway - but after 924 comments, I guess it kind of crashed. Just goes to show how great the CD is - everyone wants one!
** UPDATE **
Sent Big Mama an email and she opened a new Post for the giveaway.... What a bunch of wonderful bloggers out there!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment